Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TAKE NOTE...

Happy Belated Independence Day, everybody, hope you had as much fun as I did.
Now today's post is something that's dear to me. You see, I consider myself a creative person, thus, I'm always on the look out for things to better enhance and express my creativity. Earlier this year, came the Samsung galaxy note, I saw the ad on CNN and had an epiphany,..'This device was created for me'..however, the price tag was a lil'outta my range at the time. So i prayed, fasted, worked my behind off and finally now can afford to buy 'his' and 'hers' galaxy note(1 for madame now)..only to browse through the online news this morning and see what....SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2!! (SHOCK,HORROR)...it was both heartbreaking and exciting at the same time. The old one suddenly seems like Nokia 3310(no offense nokia), but well, I will cut my coat according to my size...and work even harder to get this exquisite piece of technology when I can . Till then, I'll take the note.
N.B. Price wise in the US its been pegged at $300, but we all know how much they're going to sell it here, don't we...and if you'd like more info on this amazing device (shut it Iphone users) check the microsite here.
Bless Up.

1 comment:

  1. Lol . . . what did we #iPhone uses do? we just wanted to as Siri what the price of the phone was here. *insert innocent face here*

    ReplyDelete